This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007

In my opinion, Tristen's Voice is the funniest. He has my favorite line, "Holy **** on a **** sandwich with **** on top, and a side helping of ****!" There are sooooooooo many other really funny charactors so what do you think?
Old 07-19-2007

I like Joey best. His accent is funny on its own, and he's progressively becoming weirder and weirder.
Old 07-19-2007

Since this is the Abridged Series we're talking about, I have to go with Pegasus. Ironically he was one of my least favorite characters in the original, but LK's hyperbolic portrayal of his campy attitude made me like him.
Old 07-19-2007

Blurb: Gyabo!

Hmm I do like Mai and Bakura, but Joey seems to time the best jokes. And hey, he has to be funny as he's from Brooklyn! All people from Brooklyn are clowns, right Joe Pesci?
Old 07-19-2007

That Dan Green is a funny guy...
Old 07-19-2007

Yami.
Like in the Abridged Commentary, "God! What an ego!"
Seriously. Yami's got it all...from kiddish attitudes to his Simon Cowell personality..
It's just too bad he's had his suspicions of being gay.
Old 07-19-2007

tristan is the BEST n.n my favourite thing about him is the voice! thats what makes him hilarius cause it sounds like barney!
Old 07-20-2007

Is that why that voice always gives me the creeps..
I like Kaiba, myself.
"Screw the rules, I have money!"
"Screw the rules, I have green hair!"
"Screw the money, I have rules.. wait, lemme try that again.."
"Shut up, Mokuba."
Hilarious. :)
Old 07-20-2007

Definitely Pegasus. Everything he says makes me laugh. Even when he was snoring it made me laugh.
Old 07-20-2007

It's a hard decision but I'm going to have to go with Tristin mainly because of the "this is going straight up my nose comment." in episode 22. He has so many random lines and is the charactor who is the most of script. He gets the best random lines out of all the charactors and plus his goofy voice rocks.
Old 07-20-2007

Tristin has the funniest voice, but Yami gets all the best lines.
Old 07-20-2007

Pegasus is pretty funny!
"I can't have pople thinking I'm Straight!"
What's that song he sings in the "Funky Satanic Ritual" in Ep 16?
Old 07-28-2007

Joey is 1st because of his "crappy brooklyn accent, myeh." and the things he says. and his dreams with Kaiba
Tristan and bot of his voices. because he is usually such an important character.
Yugi when he says "ilost a card game , i no longer have a reason to leave.
Old 07-28-2007

ooh, that's a hard question, but I think my favourite character has to be Yugi's grandpa, not sure why, I just think he's really funny. Especially at the end of the move when he's having his rant, and he has other great lines.
Old 07-28-2007

I think Kaiba is the funniest. My favorite bit with Kaiba is the Kaiba Babies flashback in episode 13 - "We lived in an orphanage, because I had fired our parents. It was a very depressing time in my life since I didn't have any money, so I was unable to screw the rules." His "Screw the rules, I have money!" (and every variation of it) is also my favorite catchphrase in the series. :)

Second is a tie between Yami and Pegasus. Both are such great, bizarre personalities, haha. I also love Bakura's over-the-top British stereotype character.
Old 07-31-2007

I think Tristan Because of his voice and what he says, but Yugi's also pretty funny... but there all hilarious!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007

kemo most definatly. i feel so bad about him not getting anymore screen time
Old 07-31-2007

Kemo's never coming back?! Someone hold me.

Triston's the funniest voice with his general goofiness, but Bakura's funny too with his gaydar jokes and whatnot. I babbled my Kellogg's Coco Pops Mega Munchrers (branding!) when I heard his "Let's all follow my gaydar!" and "Good night, every one. I hope my evil alter ego doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and molest any of you! ...because that tends to happen a lot!" lines.
Old 07-31-2007

I honestly can't choose. I love Tristan's voice, and Joey's got nice jokes usually. Then there's Pegasus...
Old 08-01-2007

I find Bakura to be the funniest for lines like:
'I'm not gay I'm just British'
'Then we'll see who smells...it'll be you'
'I guess my parents never loved me enough, they were always dressing me like a girl. Did you know they wanted to call me Florence? Who names a boy Florence? Idiots thats who!'
Not to mention the way they treat him and 'zork and pals'
Old 08-01-2007

Joey and Tristan are my favorite regular characters respectively, but my all time favorite is Duke Devlin and his theme music. He has it all, the good look, the fangirls, those gorgeous green eyes, a sweet ass and a voice the reminds me of Snake from the Simpsons.
Old 08-01-2007

I'd say Kaiba and Tristan. They both put a smile on my face. I could also like Duke. Because he sounds like Snake from the Simpsons.
Old 08-01-2007

I was thinking the exact same thing about Duke. His voice not all the other stuff. But I'd have to say Mako. He is so funny.
"I am NOT a freaky fish guy!"
"I am Not a freaky fish guy! And for your information I fed his Dark Magician to my fiend Kraken. It was just like the ending to Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Except this was actually satisfying."
"I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to the Ocean. *** The Ocean and I are getting married. Isn't that right, Ocean? ... The Ocean says 'yes'."

My second, I think would be Mokuba. Like in the movie:
"I am sealing the exits. The exits could not be sealed than they are right now. Never have exits been sealed like-"
Kaiba: We get the picture.
"I love you!"
All he wanted was to be in the movie but everyone told him "Shut up Mokuba!" Poor Mokuba.
Old 08-02-2007

Bandit Keith...end of story.
Old 08-02-2007

I have three favorite characters.

3rd Place: Pegasus (because he's so amiguously camp)
2nd: Kemo (because "Attention Deulists!" never gets old. Well, it does, but it sure annoys the hell out of people.)
and 1st place is: Kemo's hair (who else can defy gravity like that?)

*And Kemo's hair will live on. As soon as I start bobobo abridged...
Old 08-02-2007

1. Bakura
2. Tristan(I like him alot better than the original, he was just a guy who was just their)
3. Yami Yugi
4. Kieth...in america
5. Kaiba

and one timers for now: Duke
Old 08-02-2007

1. Tristan
2. Joey
3. Kaiba
4. Bakura
5. Grandpa
6. Bandit Keith
7. Tea
8. Weevil
Old 08-03-2007

i like all of them, but my fav is rebecca and her teddy, "YOUR MOTHER PLAYS CARD GAMES IN HELL!!!!!!"
Old 08-03-2007

favorate quotes.
1) tristen: DID YOU SEE THAT?! I JUST TORE THAT GUY'S F@$#%&? ARM CLEAN OFF! THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!
2)kaiba: get out of my bedroom! yami: ya, thats what she said.
Old 08-04-2007

Of course has to be Tristan.