This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007

Blurb: I'm having an adequate time.

Does anyone know any info on this game? I know it's on DS (I'm getting a PSP for Birth by sleep) and such, but any story details, screens, or a logo? Please aid.
Old 10-26-2007

I can't get you screen shots right now, I know where to but I'm about to go to bed, so I'll have to do it when I wake up.

Anyways, it takes place within the one year between KH: COM and KH2. It focuses around what Roxas did in the one year he was alive. Through the main story you play as Roxas completing missions for Organization XIII. But there's going to be a multiplayer mode that allows you to and up to four players to choose to play as one of the members of Organization XIII and complete missions, which sounds really cool. There's also a mysterious 14th member of the Organization who's introduced in the game, another woman (now I know who you think of at that, but they've confirmed it's not Namine). Apparently she'll have a key role in the story. It all raises the question: Who is she and why isn't she in KH2?

Personally I think I'm leaning a bit more towards 358/2 days then Birth by Sleep, but I will still be getting BBS when it comes out, I'm glad I already have a PSP. They say 358/2 days (which they say is pronounced "358 over 2 days") may be the first of the new KH games to be finished.
Old 10-31-2007

I'm gonna buy both.
Old 10-31-2007

I can't wait for Birth by Sleep because the story sounds so damn interesting, but 358/2 Days sounds pretty amazing, too. The concept is really cool, going through Roxas' days as part of the Organization. It's more than likely gonna kick ass.
Old 10-31-2007

And you get to be Organization members. All of them shown so afr being the cooler ones. I just hope i don't have to be Luxord
Old 11-01-2007

Yeah, in an interview it was confirmed that all 13 will be playable. Don't worry, you'll have the choice as to who you play as.
Old 11-01-2007

Kick ass. I can finnaly wield the power of Sai'x's Giant Sword!!! And no.II's guns will be awesome.
Old 11-01-2007

If that's true, along with it being AFTER COM, than half the organization would have ben killed by Riku and Sora.
Old 11-01-2007

Nah, they've said all 13 will be playable. Keeping in mind multiplayer mode has nothing to do with the main story. XD
Old 11-05-2007

In tht case, I'll just play through the whole game as Saix, Axel and Roxas.
Old 11-06-2007

You can only play through the main game as Roxas.
Old 11-09-2007

Oh... how do you unlock the other characters?
Old 11-09-2007

I believe there are multiplayer missions seperate from the main storyline.
Old 11-10-2007

You don't! They're in multiplayer mode. That is a completely different thing to the main story.
Old 11-10-2007

my guess is that it will give us more information on how they can still be there and not have hearts

my guess is that this one will come out before Kingdom hearts birth by sleep
(if you havnt seen the secret video for KH2 yet i suggest you jump on that)
and give us some MORE clues onto how Sora got the keyblade, why nobodies REALLY exist, and so on...
Old 11-15-2007

yeah. But I thought the secret vid refered to the rumored PS3 exclusive KH3. Instead it's Birth By Sleep? Sigh.

At least the guy who makes it says they will start on KH3 right after they complete the Fabula Nova Crystallis project.