This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2012

I just had another insident one of my friends told my 2nd friend something imbarissing about the 2nd friend that was going around the school. So the 2nd friend asked where my first friend heard it and she said a little bird told her. so I did the normal thing and said "Was it a penguin?" and my friend never seeing YGOTAS replied "Yes" with enthusism "yes it was" So I couldn't breath from laughter for the rest of the lunch period,
Old 12-18-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

At school I referanced YGOTAS today. I was in cooking making christmasy fairycakes which involved piping on green butter icing. My teacher walked past as I finished the butter icong and I said 'Screw the rules, I have green buttercream!'
Old 12-19-2012

Blurb: If Melvin's hugs maim you... What would a kiss do?! O.O

All of these posts are so funny! I was in class reading these and was cracking up in the corner of the class room.... I think all the students in my Spanish class think I'm insane now ^_\\\
Old 12-19-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

As it is near the end of term, we were doing fun activities at school in the afternoon. One of my friends had card games. I asked her 'What are you doing this afternoon?' She said 'Card games.' Obviously I shouted 'CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES.' She was all lulwut :D
Old 01-09-2013

Today in school at lunch time, I was sitting with my friends and one of them said, "You know what would be awesome? Having those spinny chairs at lunch. We would all be spinning and it would be all like, 'AH RYAN, CAN YOU GRAB MY PEAR FOR ME, IT JUST WENT FLYING OVER THERRRREEE!!!' XD" And my other friend just looked at her and said, "And cats... That would make us seem so evil... Why are you all looking at me like that? I'm just being stereotypical..." Of course, I couldnt stop myself from saying to my third friend... "(my friend's name in all caps), TAKE ME TO THE NEAREST WALMART, I REQUIRE A REVOLVING CHAIR, AND A KITTEN!!!" We burst out laughing and the others just stared at us like we had... Well, except for my PE teacher who had lunch duty who was snickering... Makes me a bit suspicious if you ask meeeee..... *strokes imaginary beard*
Old 01-10-2013

Location: Surrounded by Daleks, the TARDIS nowhere in sight. Help!
Blurb: If anyone's stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants, it's me!

On the bus yesterday the radio was playing Bad Romance, and then me and a few friends started singing Leather Pants, and a bunch of people on the bus looked at us weirdly, until I said it was from YGOTAS, and then people understood.