This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007

Yeah. He makes a pretty dismal boyfriend. Oh well...I suppose he is awesome, in that he's incredibly smart. lol
Old 07-17-2007

I hate how Near is like "Me and mellow are smarter than L since we had information he didn't and since Mikami ****ed up lol". I hate Near.
Old 07-17-2007

Poke'mon (If team Rocket would have won a few times it might have saved my intrest)

Onepeace ( because it take them over 20 episodes to really do anything)
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto. "Generic Japanese Named Guy! I hate you! OBNOXIOUS SCREAMING! Do something emo! Let's see what my 5 year-olds friend is up to. BACKGROUND STORY. More Sasuke stuff because thats what girls like; "giant flaming birds blown out of an emo's mouth."
Old 07-18-2007

Seconding the Naruto. I waiting eagerly for all the filler to end. I told my self, "Shippuden will rock! The animation will be amazing and it won't drag on anymore!" .... I was so wrong. :(
Old 07-18-2007

All of the long shonen series... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc... I hate it when shows show so much promise at the beginning then just degrade into monster of the week plots.
Old 07-18-2007

Oh, Inuyasha. I love it to pieces, but they have to make it STOP ALREADY.

They should have ended it with the Shichinin-tai arc. They had the perfect set-up to wrap everything up, but they didn't. And when they finally ended the TV series, they gave us the crappiest ending in history, so OF COURSE I'm going to shell out fifteen dollars per manga volume as Takahashi churns them out so I can find out how it ends.
Old 07-18-2007

pokemon - its like a cycle of never ending fillers
inuyasha - too long, and i heard that they gave up trying to kill naraku
Old 07-18-2007

No, they never gave up on killing Naraku. In fact the last scene had them heading out To Find Naraku (again)
Old 07-18-2007

Hmm... I'm surprised no-one mentioned Yu-Gi-Oh.
GX just isn't as great as the original. Nuff said
Old 07-18-2007

I can't stand anything that has waaaaaay too much fan service or uber insane pretty guys that make you wonder if you're straight. ¬.¬
Old 07-18-2007

I used to watch One Piece frequently (I got to episode 307), but I lost interest when is was really more or less becoming Dragonball Z. Dragonball Z would be another because basically a character can only get so strong before the show gets ridiculous and repetitive. Deathnote is another big one on my list because quite honestly who wants to watch Deathnote without L, I mean really! I haven't watched a whole lot of Anime, but I can tell when a series jumps the shark. Pokemon basically can't die, because when EVERY EPISODE IS THE SAME you don't need to revamp the formula or change anything around.
Old 07-18-2007

Pokemon straight up. Kanto League: Ok; Johto League: getting tedious; Orange Islands: enough already; Past that: great, now they are just repeating themselves; Every episode is the same as the original episodes.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: I got face to personaly mess with me

Yu-Gi-Oh got boring right when they started the Millennium World arc for me. When strait to the manga at that point and have been trying to decide wether to buy the manga volumes between the gap in the shonen jump run ever since.
Pokemon is something that you can actually pick up watching again after a series or so if you ask me even with the new voice actors. Bill Rogers I've seen at a con and he was very nice go I'm willing to give them a go. now I just have to remember that its on.
Rurouni Kenshin was weak during the at last bit. Too bad too I bet the ratings would have gone back up when they started doing the maga stuff again.
Old 07-18-2007

Pokemon - I only watched it for team Rocket. Thats it.

Naruto - I can't watch it in the English dub. It makes me want to throw fire balls at Naruto everytime he says "BELIEVE IT!" >_<

Sailor Moon - it's one of those animes I watch once every few centuries, I can't watch it week after week with out visulizing destroying the characters :P
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

Pokemon was going on forever...I only play the games.
Inuyasha,I was only hooked to it for like...20 episodes for some odd reason.
One Piece,I lost interest...though I heard Funimation redubbing it,so...
Naruto,I got tired...I just ask my friend what happens...sorta going into shippuden,but not really...
Old 07-18-2007

Pokemon...
Old 07-21-2007

I'm not a fan of pokemon. Naruto is good as long as you can get through the fillers.
One Piece is REALLY GOOD if you see the sub. But 4kids killed it. I did notice that there are people here that didn't like one piece .
I hope it's not because all you saw of it was the one done by 4kids. They really turned it into a different show.
Old 07-22-2007

Inuyasha: I seriously thought it was going to go on forever and it just got annoying. Then, when it finally did end, it didn't really end. Although I still enjoy it I just don't love it like I used to.
Pokemon: After they started adding new pokemon to the original 150 the show jumped the shark for me.
Old 07-22-2007

Beyblade.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was obsessed with it (still am over S2), but I HATED the last series and never bothered to finish watching it.

Dragonball Z-- once Gohan grew up I stopped liking it.
Ouran-- I tried it to see what all my friends were raving about, but after 11 episodes I just got so bored waiting for some vague sort of plot to pop up that I eventually called it quits and gave up.
Maria-sama-- booring ;-;
there are others (Pokemon of course, and Digimon after S3) but those are the first examples that come to mind.
Old 07-22-2007

Naruto, because of the dubbing.

One Piece, again...dubbing.

Prince of Tennis....dubbing!!! i watch it in Japanese though on my iPod. xP

Aww, i guess i'm one of few people who loved InuYasha. I saw it all the way through and loved it!!
Old 07-22-2007

Quote:
Death Note was always great, but it definitely lost something when L died.
I agree. Death Note isn't as interesting without L. He's my favorite character. I think Near seems too pretentious and Mello is just annoying.
Old 07-22-2007

So many to name...

DBZ - I could stand the whole Gohan in High School thing, but when he started to become, "Saya-man!" or whatever then I pretty much pulled my hair out and stopped watching.

Yu Yu Hakusho - I actually never really started getting into it until Kawabara become a man character. Hes my favorite character just because hes so stupid and fun to tease, holy crap he has an awful voice to! "My name is Kawabara and I've got a sword!"

Inuyasha - The first... 3? Seasons were okay if you skipped some of the filler after that is not worth watching.

Probably other ones I'm forgetting.
Old 07-23-2007

I think that Pokemon neds to end. 4 gods sake its been TEN YEARS and about 450 or so pokemon, i cant catch them all. Inuyasha is too long and they cant seem to kill Naraku. Bleach is way to long to watch now i only watch it like once a month. One Piece is flat out boring. And Full Metal Alchemist had a horrible ending in both the movie and the series
Old 07-23-2007

Inuyasha-Too long and too many fillers
Pokemon-Got too boring. It takes him like, 2-3 years to get all 8 badges now.
Yugioh-Stopped before the Waking of dragons, Battle City was good, Noah's arc ok, alittle creepy, but ok.
Old 07-23-2007

Naruto because it feels like it´s going and going but never getting anywhere.
It atleast feel´s like Bleach is moving towards some kind of climax.
Pokemon cuz it´s so repetetive.
Old 07-23-2007

Naruto: Killed my entertainment with the rapid fans screaming believe it.

DeathNote: When L died!
Old 07-23-2007

Prince of tennis got boring after the 160th episode for me... though i was amazed i got that far since i don't really like tennis and thats that it was based around...
Old 07-24-2007

Naruto English dub: ...Believe it~ need I say more?

Naruto japanese: After the Sasuke retreval season there are like 100 episodes of just fillers... yes the english dub will have this too... and the japanese version is already past it... it was just a bitch to wait through.

Naruto Shppuden: shut up... I'm a Naru-fag xD episodes take forever to make, and if they don't hurry the english dub will catch them and the anime will be caught in a hole.

Zatch Bell: yeah, I'll say it, I watched it... but after like 20 episodes the same message kept repeatiing: friendship and work together! ...F**k you Zatch Bell....

I still watch Naruto... but its cuz I'm one of those people who has to compare manga and anime. And I just like anime fight seens better in anything....
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

Quote:
Zatch Bell: yeah, I'll say it, I watched it... but after like 20 episodes the same message kept repeatiing: friendship and work together! ...F**k you Zatch Bell....
No... f**k you! :P