View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008

This is the official thread where the fans of YGOTAS can input ideas for LittleKuriboh to refer to, that is, if he chooses to or not. Still, it makes a great place to input ideas for us to speculate what the series has in store for us. For example:

My idea is that, since there is a Yu-Gi-Oh! The Other Abridged Movie based on the movie from Season 0, I believe that, once YGOTAS is finished, LK should make a Yu-Gi-Oh! The Other Abridged Series. It would make a catchy title for a prequel series. It would probably end up being a prequel that references to the original, seeing as how it would come out after YGOTAS would finish.

Another idea would be to make an abridged version of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and eventually Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's. Seeing as how they were already referenced, it would be really funny to see them as actual parodies by LK. They would most likely have different names, like GX, which might become DMX (as referenced to in an episode). In fact, from what we know, according to YGOTAS, GX/DMX is actually a future gone horribly wrong, so, perhaps its name would be Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Alternate Future, or maybe the GX would be changed to DMX.

So, does anyone have any other suggestions for LittleKuriboh or speculations in general?

EDIT:

New idea: Well, this is more like an addition to one of the ones I already posted, but I was thinking that, if a GX parody were ever to be made, I was thinking that the opening would/should probably be the quick preview that we saw in YGOTAS (not the one from the movie, but the one from the episode).