View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013

Location: In a strange place where people actually interact with one another, and have jobs and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb0 View Post
Hello, My name is Joe and I find the series so funny I am translating it into french. (see blurb)
Sans déconner !

Oh bugger, this bloody French plug-in turned itself on again. I really need to get in touch with this tech-support hotline. Or maybe I should just turn the wifi capability off.

Anyway.

So I'm tchaymz, yes my name is kind of a mouthful but that's just so that I can evaluate your keyboard skills. One day geeks will inherit the earth, we need to be prepared.

Er.

So I'm French, I'm 26, I'm a web developper and I've been following YGOTAS abridged for quite some time now. Which led me to watch the entire series except for the very end of season 5 because I needed a break after all this Zorcness. I think that'll give you an idea of my mental age (yes, very young, bravo.). Other than children-card-game-based series, I enjoy playing GuildWars 2 (with other YGOTAS abridged enthusiasts, go figure), reading fantasy, writing some at a very slow rate (and in French, sorry), playing pool and watching US series.

I'm so very glad to be here (seriously, can you feel all this joy?), looking forward to post here, etc, etc.

Regards.

*Oh come on, that's good enough, they only are humans from the Internet. Give me a break.*