Thread: Fanfiction
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011

Blurb: See you in your dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
I think people here need to learn to not judge others by own morals, sure I find fan-fiction repugnant for reasons previously stated, but do those reasons give me the right to completely oppress another? No, as in end all we have here are baseless opinions and no one persons opinion is worth anymore than anothers.

-You know why? Simple really; because if some prepubescent, fangirl, in her autonomous being, decides to write a really woeful piece of work, which completely destroys the heart of another better piece of writing; rather than nuking her and her work from existence, I can do this amazing thing called using my own intaitive and antonomous state of being. By doing this I can come to far more simple and easy conclusion of simply...wait for it...this the clever part...here it comes...not reading the thing!!!!....cue music of celebration here...by god he has got it.

[ Ps you know, this is not so much to do with the writing of fanfic as it is the publishing of it. ]
yes but...there's a thread for talking about it so we're gonna talk about it, thats why it exists.
if we didn't want to talk about it or "yammer" about it, the thread wouldn't exist
and if people want to judge by their own morals, who are you to stop them?
really? who are you to tell me I am not allowed to bitch about fanfiction