Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015

@ Azzy: My thoughts exactly, that's why I came here (To get my lame on! ..wait, that was wrong). Honestly, I was surprised about how dead this forum is. But hey, we can revive it! (Or not, but hey.. if we can't, I can still spam you at tumblr, because that's what bored people do).

I'm also interested in how exactly Yuzu's counterparts' bracelets work. Like, whether they work the same way as her own bracelet does or differently. In general, the whole Yuzu-Yuya connection seems to have some deeper meaning.
Although I'm really interested in whether Selena and Yuri have a history together or not, since they are the fusion counterparts and all.
Honestly, one week of waiting is too much for me. xD

Oh my god. Thank you for this. So much. Well, for me, 3:30 AM is 10:30 AM, so I guess I'm kinda lucky (This is the first time it doesn't suck to live in Europe, honestly).

And lol, the tumblr solution totally just blew my mind. I rarely use tumblr and if I do, I kinda do it to.. stalk you/Arc-V Abridged in general or to look for Arc-V/GX fanart.
So thanks for that.

/edit: LOL WE JUST REVIVED IT

Anyway, @ SupermewX300: Well, I honestly didn't try the dub yet, but, tell me one thing: Is it like GX dub or better?