View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013

Default Newbie is New

Hello everyone.

While putting off my term papers and browsing YouTube I had episode 59 of YuGiOh abridged show up in my list of recommended videos. As a huge fan of the original series (GX, 5D and whatever that other thing is I pretend arent real in the same way pokemon never carried on past season 5) I couldn't help myself but to check out the others. It has been four days since then and I have productively done no writing but have completely watched all of the YuGiOh abridged, Season 0 and started to rewatch the entire series... I am in love with LittleKuriboh's work on this series and look forward to contributing my own artistic and creative abilities to help this fandom grow.

I look forward to future episodes and hopefully seeing this take off as RedvsBlue had to come out on video for purchase (rather than torrenting and burning it..). If not than I suppose we might be in for a spanking. The bad kind, not the good kind of spanking. Unless youre into that sort of thing. But it will definitely be bad. Am I right?

Edit In:
Seriously though: AM. I. RIGHT?

Last edited by Athena; 07-17-2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: bad joke