View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanAura View Post
He was drawn to look "hawt" and in anime, hawt = fangirls.

I'm an L fan without question but some people on both sides are complete retards when it comes to "who was the superior genius" because the point was that they were perfectly even. I'd personally like to think that L was the superior intellect as to give him the edge in what he's capable of whereas Light's the perfectly sociable everyman who can wriggle himself free in a bind whereas if L was caught in the same situation, his own weirdness would bring him under suspicion and therefore fail. I'm also certain that more often than not, L fans are socially inept creeps like myself whereas Light fans are socially accepted normal people, or SHEEP as I like to call them.
your ability to demean everyone who refuses to take life in the same vain as yourself has always amazed me titan, aspecially as your life is plain scary lol

=I think L is cool, but Raito will always be my man for the simple fact that he is neither good nor bad, just a man with a dream like every other man, but unlike most he acts in order to turn the said dream into a reality.

=I wouldn't say their perfectly balanced because their two sides to the same coin as everyone knows heads is always heavier than tails ^_^, but no one can truly know who is better however to me, [ Near's words sum it that Light did win and that is fundamental to it. ]

I would say though the whole thing is more like looking in a broken mirror, both the same but completely different and each one shadows the other without actually being the other

=IE=Everyone says light uses others and [ that is why he wins, ] but if look at it, L abuses just as many poeple as light throughout the manga, the difference is that Light is more cunning with manipulations, while L is more blunt with his. And this broken mirrorings of each other, occur throughout the show.

=And befor titan says it to you all, no I am not a socialite, I just don't give a shit what others think of me, so means don't need to hide myself in my darkened room all day

PS didn't we already have DN thread <_<
>_>

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 05-17-2010 at 07:17 PM.