This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Spectrum~Dreams
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Spectrum~Dreams and maisetofan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. maisetofan
    02-14-2011
    maisetofan
    oop sorry girl i have been away from this site for ages lol nearly a year to be exact but i have had other things going on, including love :D :D :D
  2. Spectrum~Dreams
    07-03-2010
    Spectrum~Dreams
    I didn't like Jesse from the start! Good singer but grrr and I agree the egging was EVIL.
    Although Rahel's reaction about having nightmares about baby chicks was funny lol

I think he liked for a bit too though..or so he said. Yeah the poker face was great, such a different arangement and sung so well!

Me too lol about Kurts Bf...I love how Glee has been finished for weeks and I can still chat about it for ever aha
  3. maisetofan
    07-02-2010
    maisetofan
    yeah i am looking forward to season two :D
    jesse st james was a rat, egging rachel in the parking lot was low, that was cruel
    she really did like him but he was only using her although he did help her find her mother who i think sang perfectly with her, i loved their version of poker face it was epic and yeah the madonna episode was awesome :D
    i hope they give kurt a hot BF
    xoxoxo
  4. Spectrum~Dreams
    06-26-2010
    Spectrum~Dreams
    Yeah they were deffo better than that group! It's always shocking when Sue is nice haha, but I also like it cos it shows she is human after all! ;)

bohemian rhapsody made it very dramatic hah

Ooh that duet was fab, they are both amazing singers. My favve ep was the Madonna one hands down lol followed by Funk. It was great to have a 'funnier' episode after all the drama/emotional ones before :)

I know I am soooo excited for that, I hope he's not as camp as Kurt is and it will be funny to see how they get along ;)
  5. maisetofan
    06-25-2010
    maisetofan
    Wow the finale, yeah i was disappointed that glee did not place anywhere, because olivia newton john was so up herself they had to have the team who sung her songs win lol and sue was actually nice which shocked me :D
    yeah bohemian rhapsody being used for the birth scene was interesting

my fave of the season aside from madonna was the episode where rachel and her mother sang "i dreamed a dream"

oooh next season, kurt gets a boyfriend :D
  6. Spectrum~Dreams
    06-15-2010
    Spectrum~Dreams
    Okay I have seen the finale now, it was pretty good! Kinda weird at times i thought, like the birth scene, but it was still quite good! And I love all the songs in it, I didn't know any other journey songs lol

And Sue was fab too, I laughed so much at her memoir 'I'm a winner, you're fat' xD
  7. Spectrum~Dreams
    06-12-2010
    Spectrum~Dreams
    No I haven't, it's that good huh? I can't wait! And with fabulous singing too, yay :)
    And yeah Sue doing Vogue was so much win lol!
  8. maisetofan
    06-12-2010
    maisetofan
    lol "theres no place like home" haha
    have u seen the season finale? omg i was in tears it was so sad and awesome at the same time, i felt sorry for quinn and the glee club its all so you know raw and emotional but the singing is fabulous, however the madonna episode will be hard to beat, especially with sue singing Vogue haha
  9. Spectrum~Dreams
    06-09-2010
    Spectrum~Dreams
    :D Thankies!

Arties dance was great, I agree he is a great dancer shame he can't actually dance on the show! At first when he started walking I was like omg if this is true this is just toooo corny...but at the same time it would've been quite nice becuase he looked so sad afterwards!

ah that last part reminds me of the wizard of Oz... there's no place like home clicks heels- :)
  10. maisetofan
    06-06-2010
    maisetofan
    OMG new kurt gaga avatar ROX :D
    Well yeah i loved both duets but i especially liked Arties dance, and at first i thought it was real so that was sad that it wasnt but it proves the guy who acts as him is not paralyzed and is one hell of a dancer :D

no i do not think rachel and her mom are related IRL but it looks like it :D

Well i am not from christchurch, i was not born or raised here so its not really home
    there is no place like the home i was born and raised in :)

Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn